Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Homeopathic Remedies - Homeopathic Remedies that have been Proven to Work

Want homeopathic remedies?

Well, I am going to tell you what homeopathic remedies worked for me.

About 12 years ago, I had a horrible case of bronchitis. I never believed in natural cures back then so I went to the doctor… and then back to the doctor… and then back to the doctor because it never went away. For 3 months, I had this horrific cough that was making me nuts. The doctor put me on antibiotic after antibiotic and then he put me on steroids. I was only about 28 years old… way too young for all of that.

Well, I am happy to say, I am 41 now (ok, that’s not the good news.. ha, ha) and I haven’t had a case of bronchitis since then. Nor have I hardly had a cold… and when I do have one, it is always a short version because I now know how to cure it naturally.

Ok, I will continue with my story. So I had had it at this point. I was talking on the phone at work to some stranger and she couldn’t help but comment on my chronic cough. I had told her I had bronchitis for 3 months and she told me exactly what to do. Had it been 3 months earlier, I would have thought she was nuts but at this point, I was willing to try anything.

She told me to do 2 things… 1. to start drinking fresh carrot juice and 2. to go buy “homeopathic cold pills” from my local health store.

In the back of my mind, I still thought this was crazy but I did it anyway. I went to the local health store for a few days and bought carrot juice and I bought the “cold pills” as well.

In 3 days, I was a new person! My cough was GONE. I couldn’t believe it. 3 months of taking drug after drug… and paying money after money! After that, I went out and bought a juicer and started juicing carrots every day. Since then, I have gotten married and had a child so I have been limited on time and the last thing I feel like doing at the end of the day is cleaning up a juicer… so I have stuck with the homeopathic cold pills as well as chewable Esther Vitamin C. They both work really well to stop bronchitis naturally. And again, I have never had a problem like I did 12 years ago.

I also use this homeopathic cold pills for my preschooler. I give them to her as often as the bottle says and in 48 hours, her cold is gone. It really works.

But please don’t spend a lot of money on homeopathic cold pills, though… or any vitamins for that matter. I have bought homeopathic cold pills as well as other vitamins at my local health stores and spent way too much on them… for way too long. You can buy them for a lot cheaper online.

To see a place where you can buy homeopathic cold tablets for cheaper, visit http://www.provennaturalcures.com/discountvitamins.html

To find more all natural cures, visit http://www.provennaturalcures.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Lupus.
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man. 

Angela Alex said...

Good day everyone, If getting HIV cure was that easy then why do a lot of people still suffer from HIV?. i was diagnosed of HIV back in 2013 and i was also told it has no cure, i have been leaving with it since then, but i kept praying and doing everything possible to get cured, so i never stopped doing research about finding a cure, i came across testimonies about people getting cured through herbal medication, and i have always believe in herbs and its medical properties, after doing so many research about it i found Dr. james was the one who cured them and i discovered he was a professional in herbal medication and he has also helped many people, i contacted him, we talked on phone and i confirmed he was genuine, i did all what he told me to do, i received the medicine he sent to me through courier delivery services. used it as he has prescribed, and glory be to God almighty GOD i am completely cured now, i went back to my doctor to confirm it. Do not be deceived THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV, doctors might tell you there is no cure but WITH HERBAL MEDICATION THERE IS A CURE and if you need to know or get cured from HIV or others disease such as Herpes virus, yeast infections, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.    contact Dr. James through Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com And You can call/WhatsApp dr James on +2348152855846